DVDFab YouTube to MP3
YouTube is originally meant for videos, but that does not prevent it from embracing music. There are hundreds of music channels featuring great music videos, concerts and albums. However, enjoying songs on the YouTube app on a mobile phone isn’t always a pleasant experience.
Because there is one particularly egregious flaw — playback will stop if the free YouTube app is not at front and center of the screen. Its premium version does allow background playback, though it’s still not possible to transfer the downloaded files to other playback devices.
With DVDFab YouTube to MP3, a handy YouTube MP3 converter software, that flaw can be fixed. It allows music fans to convert YouTube videos to MP3 tracks saved on computer HDDs, with just one click or two. This means, after transferring the converted MP3 audio files to your device, be it a smart phone, classic iPod music player, or even a smart watch, you can take your favorite YouTube songs everywhere. No longer need the YouTube app, and no longer need to stream, either.
How to install / Activate :
1. Uninstall the Previous Version with IObit Uninstaller
2. Extract and Install Latest Version
3. If it already Opened, Please exit the Apps. Always check that the program isn’t minimized in the system tray.
4. Disable your Anti-Virus
5. Copy the provided Crack Elements & Paste it into the folder where you installed the product. How to Do this, Here
6. That’s it, Done. Don’t forget to share it.