Movavi Screen Recorder Studio
Need a simple program to record screen with audio? Try Movavi Screen Capture Studio. This screen grabber is easy to use and has all the tools you need to help you make outstanding screen capture videos. Record streaming audio and video, Skype video chats, webinars, even movies and TV series. Use the built-in video editing module to create complete clips: video blog content, tutorials, how-tos, and much more. Download a free trial version of Movavi’s screen recorder for Windows now.
GRAB LIVE STREAMS AND WEBINARS
– Record webinars with sound for viewing at any time
– Capture online audio and streaming videos in HD
– Use screenshots and video clips for enhanced communication
PRODUCE APP REVIEWS AND SOFTWARE DEMOS
– Adjust the capture area
– Add captions and voice-over
– Split video into multiple parts, insert smooth transitions
CREATE STELLAR VIDEO BLOG CONTENT
– Record screen and webcam video at the same time
– Wow your audience with special effects like chroma key, picture-in-picture, and slow motion
– Add background musiс, stickers, and captions
– Position the capture frame on the screen
– Plug in your microphone to record a voice commentary
– Adjust volume, frame rate, and other settings
Edit the Recording
– Remove unwanted footage
– Add background music, captions, and callouts
– Apply color filters and special effects as needed
Save the Results
– Choose MP4, MOV, AVI, or any other popular format
– Prepare your recording for replaying on mobile devices or sharing online
– Save your video in a flash with SuperSpeed mode
No Special Hardware Needed
You don’t need fancy equipment to capture screen and audio – just our screen capture software.
Capture Everything You Need
Video chats, job interviews, software demos, speed painting – our screen video recorder can capture anything displayed on your monitor.
Record from Any Source
Select a custom capture area or record full screen. Grab desktop video with mic, system sounds, and webcam – all at the same time.
Capture in Full HD at 60 frames per second – for perfect output footage.
– Microsoft® Windows® XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
– Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
– NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8, Intel HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
– 1280 × 800 screen resolution, 32-bit color
– 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
– 810 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
– Administrator permissions are required for installation
How to install / Activate :
1. Uninstall the Previous Version with IObit Uninstaller
2. Extract and Install Latest Version
3. If it already Opened, Please exit the Apps. Always check that the program isn’t minimized in the system tray.
4. Disable your Anti-Virus
5. Copy the provided Crack Elements & Paste it into the folder where you installed the product. How to Do this, Here
6. That’s it, Done. Don’t forget to share it.