Root Checker Pro Apk
One tap to check whether or not the tool is Rooted(have a Root Access)
One faucet to verify whether the device passes SafetyNet compatibility takes a look at.
And every other faucet to check battery charging/discharging modern and voltage.
“Root Checker Pro Apk” tab gives you a smooth and brief way to test whether your smartphone is ‘Rooted’. Optionally it additionally offers you a detailed record about SU and busybox executables.
Root Checker Pro Apk Cracked
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!!
“Battery Info” indicates the battery charging/discharging current and additionally offers data about battery fitness, voltage, and temperature.
BATTERY’S CURRENT MEASUREMENTS ACCURACY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON DEVICE. SOME DEVICE LACK THE APPROPRIATE HARDWARE SUPPORT!
Root Checker Apk Features:
- Whether the app has root get right of entry to
- Whether su is mounted
- Location, Version, and Permissions of su executable
- Whether toolbox/busybox is set up
- Location, Version, and Permissions of busybox
- Current uid/gid
SAFETYNET COMPATIBILITY TEST:
» Verifies whether the tool passes Safety Net Compatibility Test Suite
- Charging/Discharging measures current(not all gadgets supply accurate readings)
- Charge stage
- Cpu ABI
- …And many others
Attention: this app does not root your device or modify any system files! The app will only check whether a device has root access and provide useful information about app give you an easy way to know whether root (superuser) access is properly installed and it can work in all Android phones freely and Checker Pro Free is completely free 、simple and app provides user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator, superuser, or su) access.
- Easy Voice Recorder Pro
- Free Adblocker Browser
- GO SMS Pro Keyboard
- KMPlayer Pro
- Moon Reader Pro
- Nova Launcher Prime Themes
- Photo Editor Aviary
- Photodirector Photo Editor App Pro
- Remote Control for All TV
How To Install or Activate Root Checker Pro?
- Download Apk.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!