Smart AudioBook Player Full Version Free
Name: Smart AudioBook Player
Description: The app is designed especially for playing audiobooks. Assumed that you have audiobooks and already copied them to your phone. First 30 days Full version. Later - Basic version.
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Music & Audio
- Premium Version
User Review( votes)
How to Crack, Activate, or Register Smart Audiobook Player Pro Apk?
- Download Apk.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
- Az Screen Recorder Pro Apk
- Gallery Vault Pro Apk
- Applock Premium Apk
- Photo Lab Pro Apk
- Parrot Voice Recorder Pro
- Instagram Night Mode Pro
- FBreader Premium Apk
Smart Audiobook Player MOD Information:
- Standalone Android Package
- Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v4.7.3):
• Languages: Multi (Full set)
• DPIs: hdpi, ldpi, mdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi
• CPUs: arm64_v8a, armeabi_v7a
- Full version Unlocked
The program is designed especially for playing audiobooks. Assumed that you have audiobooks and already copied them to your phone.
Smart Audiobook Player Android
Smart AudioBook Player Features:
- Playback speed control.
- Classification of books (new, started, finished).
- Download cover from the Internet.
- List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
- Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
- Playback history.
- Application Widget. It allows you to control the player from the home screen.
- By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobooks, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
- You don’t have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
- NO ADS!
Smart Audiobook Player Full Version Apk
- The app turns off the sleep timer when connected to Android Auto.
- And stops playback when disconnected from Android Auto.
- Added Play and Pause intents. List of all Tasker intents is in the bottom of Help > Features tab