Sygic Gps Navigation Free
This Navigation is the world’s most downloaded GPS navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers. Offline 3D maps are stored on your phone for GPS navigation without an internet connection. We update the maps multiple times per year so that you can always rely on Sygic GPS Navigation.
Sygic Gps Navigation And Offline Maps
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice-guided navigation and map updates.
Navigate anywhere, even without an internet connection:
- Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
- Map updates multiple times per year
- Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
- Millions of interesting Places (POI)
- Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
- Sygic is specially optimized to work with built-in infotainment systems compatible with MirrorLink**
- Just connect your phone to your car’s screen and stay focused on the road
- You can use your car’s touchscreen, knobs, or buttons to control the app
- Car manufacturers compatible with MirrorLink: Honda, Volkswagen, Seat, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda (SmartLink), Suzuki, and others
Escape the traffic:
- Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
- Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
- Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
- Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
- Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer **
- Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves the video in case of an accident**
- Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
- The cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
- Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
Save money along your route:
- Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
- Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
- Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
- Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
* Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
** This is an add-on feature, you can check out our latest offers at https://eshop.sygic.com/en/
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
- Parallel Space Pro
- GO SMS Pro
- Zemana Antivirus Security
- VideoShow Pro
- DraStic DS Emulator
- Poweramp Full Unlocker Pro
- Apk Editor Pro
- Rar APK
- Spotify Premium Music
How To Use Sygic Gps Navigation?
- Uninstall the previous version!
- Delete the folder Sygic from your root SD Card if it exist.
- Delete the folder com.sygic.aura from your External Removable SDCard/Android/data or Internal Storage if it exist.
- Download the base folder from here!
- For Android < 4.4+ Extract and make a new folder name Sygic on your root External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage. Copy to SDCard/Sygic/put here “Android”, “Maps“, “Res” from extracted com.sygic.aura folder.
- For Android > 4.4+ Extract and copy folder com.sygic.aura to SDCard/Android/data/put folder here on your root External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage.
- Download and Install Patched apk.
- Start the app, ask to install on External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage (require ALLOW Permission to Storage), skip email.
- Download maps from Sygic Store or uses MapDownloader.