Webroot Mobile Security App Android
Webroot antivirus, internet security, and identity protection
Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile Free keeps you secure when browsing, shopping, and banking on your Android™ device.
Webroot Mobile Security Apk
PREMIER protection against malicious apps, online threats, and device loss Webroot SecureAnywhere® Premier provides cloud-based protection to keep you secure in real-time when browsing, shopping, and banking on your Android™ device.
Use SecureAnywhere™ Premier to automatically scan for threats and malicious behavior, monitor which apps can access your information and drain your battery, and remotely locate, lock, and wipe your device if lost or stolen.
- Automatically scans apps for malware and viruses
- Set it and forget it – continuous protection without battery drain, interruptions or slowdowns
- Real-time anti-phishing identifies and blocks fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information
- Warns you about infected websites before you visit them
- Blocks unwanted calls and text messages
- Social network protection including Facebook and Twitter
- Analyzes devices and operating systems to detect system issues – PREMIER feature
- Identifies which of your apps are able to access personal information, track you, or cost you money – PREMIER feature
- View battery usage information, and monitor which apps are accessing the network – PREMIER feature
Lost Device Protection:
- Lock – Remotely lock your device if lost or stolen
- Locate – See your device’s GPS location
- Scream – Sound an alert to help you find your device nearby
- Wipe – Erase your data from the device if lost or stolen – PREMIER feature
- SIM Card Lock – Your device is automatically locked if someone removes the SIM card – PREMIER feature
*3G, 4G, or wifi connection required for lost device features
– Various bug fixes.
Top 14 Android Antivirus & Security Apps [Paid/Free] :
- Kaspersky Mobile Security
- Avira Security
- Avast Mobile Security
- AVG Pro
- Bitdefender Mobile Security Pro
- Dr Web Security Space PRO
- ESET Mobile Security
- Lookout Security
- Mcafee Mobile Security
- Norton Security Pro
- Sophos Mobile Security
- TrustGo Mobile Security
- Webroot Mobile Security
- Malwarebytes Security
How To Install or Activate Webroot Mobile Security And Antivirus?
- Download Apk.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!