X-Plore File Manager Pro Apk
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at the same time, and common operations such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other locations.
X Plore File Manager Pro Apk Full
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re a power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
- Dual-pane tree view
- Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
- Disk Map see which files consume most space on your disk http://bit.ly/xp damp
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, ??????.mail.ru, Mega.co, OneDrive,
Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, IDrive, Owncloud, PCloud, SugarSync, Dump Truck, pCloud, Picasa
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell http://bit.ly/xp ssh
- Music player
- App manager
- USB OTG
- PDF viewer (on Android 5.0+)
- WiFi file sharing http://bit.ly/xp wifi
- Manage files from a PC web browser http://bit.ly/xp web
- Favorite folders
- Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
- Video player with subtitles
- Batch rename
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
- Multi-selection always available, yet not disturbing
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Seamless work with zipping (as if it was a normal folder)
- Vault for encrypting sensitive files http://bit.ly/xp v
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with the system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows us to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
Wifi File Sharing:
- Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access From A Pc Web Browser:
- Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have an account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
X-plore contains a music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
With the Vault function, you can encrypt sensitive files, even by your fingerprint.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to zipping, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
SQLite Database Viewer:
- X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as an expandable list of tables, each table containing a list of rows and columns with database entries.
The main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options that can be done on a particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows doing operation on more files at once.
Opening files may mean to use one of the built-in viewers for most popular file types: images, audio, video, and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case the system-predefined application that can open a particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar, and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
- GO SMS Pro
- Zemana Antivirus Security
- VideoShow Pro
- DraStic DS Emulator
- Poweramp Full Unlocker Pro
- Apk Editor Pro
- Rar APK
- Sygic GPS Navigation
How To Use X-Plore File Manager?
- Download Apk.
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!